Pearson Ferrier's Disclaimer Policy
Disclaimer notices applicable to all properties on this website
All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Pearson Ferrier and the vendors of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Pearson Ferrier and the vendors.
- – Misrepresentation Act (1967)
- – Property Misdescriptions Act (1991)
- – Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008) Business
- – Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations (2008)
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please obtain your own professional confirmation. We advise that any interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professional, before committing themselves to any expenditure or legal commitments.
Specific details on our website are prepared as a ‘guide-only’ – and fixtures, apparatus, fittings and services have not been tested by Pearson Ferrier so cannot be verified as fact. A buyer must assume the information provided is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors.
If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from Pearson Ferrier, then a request should be made and specific, written confirmation can be provided. Pearson Ferrier will not be responsible for any verbal statements made by any member of staff. Only specific, written confirmation should be relied upon. Pearson Ferrier will not be responsible for any loss other than when a specific confirmation has been provided.
Items shown within photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned in writing – however, they may be available by separate negotiation.
Pearson Ferrier gives notice that:
- Particulars mentioned on our website and in our marketing relating to any property are only a general outline for the guidance of
intending purchasers and lessees. They do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a contract.
- Reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure that all information given is materially correct, but any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries and surveys as to the accuracy of each statement.
- All statements made are made without responsibility on the part of Pearson Ferrier or our vendor or lessor.
- Neither Pearson Ferrier nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has the authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to the properties.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances provided are approximate and will not always be accurate.
- Pearson Ferrier have not tested the fixtures, apparatus, fittings and services within the properties listed on our website. Buyers must assume the information is incorrect until they have proven otherwise.