We are currently looking for an Experienced Sales & Lettings Negotiator for our Central Manchester branch in Salford, Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have some industry experience and be looking for an exciting new challenge within commuting distance of the Salford, Manchester area.
Duties will include:
- Developing property listings portfolio by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers and meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Listing property by examining property recommending improvements that will enhance sale ability & coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price and closing a contract.
- Developing buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities, greeting drop-ins, placing advertisements and responding to inquiries.
- Closing sales by understanding buyers’ requirements and matching requirements to listings, showing properties, demonstrating benefits, relaying offers, suggesting alterations and writing a contract.
- Updating job knowledge by studying listings, visiting properties and participating in educational opportunities.
- Estate Agents
- Understanding the Customer
- Prospecting Skills
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Motivation for Sales
- Territory Management
- Legal Compliance
- Meeting Sales Goals
Monday – Friday 08:45 – 18:00 and every other Saturday 10:00 – 16:00
Negotiable (depending on experience)
To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Attiha@pearsonferrier.co.uk