Windows are the eyes to your house… Make your windows sparkle
Sparkling windows are the cherry on the cake when it comes to selling your house. Let in as much light as you can, make sure any damp is eliminated and show off clean window ledges.
You will need:
• A squeegee
• A bucket
• A sponge
• Washing up liquid
• A cloth
1. Mix washing up liquid with warm water in a bucket.
2. Use the sponge to soak up the water and clean the glass. The trick here is to ring out the sponge to reduce dripping and flooding your window ledge.
3. When the glass is covered in suds, use the squeegee to squeedge (technical term) across the top of the window first, horizontally, edge to edge.
4. Wipe away excess water and dirt on the squeegee blade using your cloth.
5. Work your way down the window, overlapping each area slightly and tilting the blade slightly downwards to direct the water.
6. Finish by using your cloth to remove excess water. Place the cloth over your finger then run it around the edge of your window.
It really is as easy as that!